21.OP.03 Bus Driver Regular (approx 4.0hr/day) Arborg Area
Closing Date: September 27, 2021 (3:30 pm)
21.SU.02 Caretaker Regular (5.5 hr/day) Arborg Early Middle School
Closing Date: September 17, 2021 (3:30 pm)
**Spare Caretakers Wanted in Arborg, Gimli, Riverton and Winnipeg Beach**
Evergreen School Division is looking for Spare Caretakers that:
• Are available day time and evenings
• Have a strong work ethic
• Can do physical labor
• Can contribute positively to a team
• Are reliable and punctual
• Can take direction and communicate effectively
• Possess Grade 12 or equivalency
• Possess a clear Child Abuse Registry Check and Criminal Record Check
Pay is $15.86 per hour; hours are variable
If you would like to express your interest in a spare caretaker position please contact
EVERGREEN SCHOOL DIVISION
is searching for
Casual Support Staff:
Evergreen schools are located in Arborg, Gimli, Riverton and Winnipeg Beach. Applicants are invited to pick up an application package at the Evergreen Education Support Centre, located at 140 Centre Avenue West in Gimli, or download an application package at www.esd.ca under Employment/Human Resources—Casual Support Staff Application Package. Pay as per the Collective Agreement.
Evergreen School Division
is searching for
SPARE SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS
Evergreen School Division is inviting applications from individuals interested in becoming a spare school bus driver. If you work well with young people and are interested in becoming a professional school bus driver, we would like to talk to you about this opportunity.
Spare drivers are offered training throughout the year and are given opportunities to assist the transportation department on a temporary basis to fill short term vacancies and to support after hours field trips and off-site activities.
Qualifications should include:
- Class 5 Manitoba Drivers License with the ability to obtain a Class 2 License
- Successful completion of the School Bus Driver Training course (provided by ESD)
- Demonstrated ability to work with young people and work cooperatively with students, parents and teachers
- First Aid Certification
- Availability before/after typical school hours and on weekends
- Clear Driver's Abstract
- Clear Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry Check
Evergreen School Division will provide training to the successful candidates and assist with obtaining a Class 2 license if required.
Application forms can be obtained by contacting the Transportation Department at
Thank you to all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.